Friday, December 13, 2013

Pilates at home

I've been laid off from my landscaping job. It was a great work out everyday and they paid me! :p I have now started to build my own company and pick up some contracts. It is a very exciting time. 

I have continued to do Pilates after sir cancelled our arrangement. I feel like its important to keep it consistent so instead of marking it on a calendar I will post which video I used and my thoughts on it. This is the work out I did yesterday, I think it will be important to do the post the following day so I can share how I feel physically post work out. 


This was as said total body work out. I find she talks a lot sometimes but otherwise once you get going it is a great work out and let me tell you, I'm feeling it everywhere today. Particularly where I want to work on. Today I will take it easy with a stretching routine. :) see you laters 

No comments:

Post a Comment